血型飲食法扭轉一個健康出現紅燈者的生命 Blood Type Diet Turns around Life of a Man Whose Health was Falling Apart

一位三十五歲職業舉重手的脊椎受傷了,開刀以後身體狀況日益衰退,後來她的太太找到血型飲食法,發現原來丈夫是A型,不能像以前練身時每天吃牛扒,於是精心為他炮製以素食爲主的三餐,從過去常吃肉、薯仔、牛奶、蛋糕等,改成常吃各類有益的素食和魚類。一年後,就扭轉了他的健康,雖然過程並不容易,要放棄很多以前習慣吃的食物,但他重獲新生,發覺所作的犧牲都是值得的。

以下是他講述自己一年來健康歷程的擇錄:

“一年之後,我減了65磅,有了腹肌,現在穿的是32號。我不需要餓肚子,晚上仍然享受著一些美味的宵夜,例如乳酪、葡萄乾和生燕麥。有時候,很想吃甜的,我就偶爾會吃一個雪酪。我一生中,第一次感到命運掌握在我手中!”

“我終於發覺,透過飲食來調節身體是可行的,但所挑選的方式非常重要。到底我們在吃為我們加油的食物,還是會傷害我們的食物?不是所有飲食法都能達到你的健康目標。用我的太太打個比方:她是O型血的,燕麥和乳酪對她來講實在太差勁了,所以她碰也不敢碰!她會吃瘦肉、番薯和蔬菜。飲食在我們健康方面佔了九成的席位,其餘一成是運動。所以,花一點時間去研究一下甚麼食物是對你有益的吧!這是我對血型飲食法的一個總結,下面有我過去和現在的照片之對比。今天,我感覺良好!”

A 35-year-old weight lifter, Frank Bouc, saw that his health was falling apart after a lumbar surgery. His wife stumbled upon the Blood Type Diet and decided to cook for his and her blood types (A and O, respectively). Instead of steaks, he started to eat lots of vegetables. The result: The Blood Type Diet has transformed his life 180 degrees. The process was not easy, with lots of sacrifices, but to Frank, it was worth all the troubles. Here are some excerpts of his testimony after one year on the diet:

Excerpt: “A year later, I am down 65 pounds, I have a 6-pack and now wear a size 32. I don’t starve myself; I still enjoy a late night snack of yogurt, raisins and raw oats, and it’s pretty delicious. Every now and then, I splurge on sherbet for my sweet tooth to settle down. For once, I feel in control of my life and my destiny.”

“I have now learned that dieting works, but the type of diet selected is essential. Are we eating food that fuels us or kills us? Not all diets are created equal. Oats and yogurt are horrible for my wife, who is an O blood type, so she stays away from them. Her recommendations call for lean meats, sweet potatoes and green veggies, instead. Diet and rest are 90 percent of the battle, exercise is the remaining 10 percent. Take the time to study what works for you, and, honestly, Just get it done. This is my review on the Blood Type Diet. Below are before and after pictures of me, and I feel pretty great.”

2013

2014

相關文章:

Blood Type Diet Complete Review One Year Later Before and After Results

血型飲食法見證:Josh (O型)Blood Type Diet Testimonial (Type O)

© 除非另外注明,本網站所有文字及圖片的版權均屬《食得型》版主,不得抄襲或盗用。

© Article and photos copyright of 食得型 Eat Right! 2015 (except otherwise indicated).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s